I Have Not Received the Registration Email
Check your bulk / spam folder for any emails from us. You can stop our emails going into your bulk / spam folder by making sure that the email address ‘firstname.lastname@example.org‘ is in your allowed contacts list.
I Have Forgotten My Password
You can request a new password by completing this simple form.
Can I Change My Username?
Problems with Live Broadcasts
Problems with the visual or audio quality of a live broadcast are often due to your internet connection speed. If you are experiencing problems with the live broadcasts, please follow the tips below. Note: Dial-up modems do not offer a fast enough connection to receive streaming video. If you have a dial-up connection we strongly encourage you to upgrade to a high speed internet connection (e.g.: DSL or Cable).
- You can find out your broadband speed by using this free website: SpeakEasy.net. You will need a speed of 700 Kbps speed or higher.
- You may be able to call your internet service provider technical support line to find out how to make your connection faster.
- Sometimes temporarily disabling a firewall will make your internet connection speed faster.
- Your internet service provider may be able to suggest other solutions to help solve any other problems you are having.
- You may need to upgrade your broadband service in order to receive good quality audio and visual.
Can I Have More Than One Account?
No, anyone who opens more than one account on the website will be blocked from logging in.
If you have any questions regarding the rules feel free to contact the web admin at email@example.com.