Saturday Public Program in Sedona with David
March 11 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm MST
David Spero’s Public Program: David offers a Radiant, Kundalini-Activated & Bliss-Filled Spiritual Transmission of the Enlightened Condition
Please see the venue details below.
Donations are welcome.
– No food is allowed inside the venue.
– Shoes to be taken off outside (cubbies for shoes are inside).
– Water bottles are allowed.
– Chairs are available, but please bring your seating device (your own cushion, pillows, chair, or back-jack) since chairs are thinly padded.
– This is a fragrance-free event.
– Everyone must come freshly bathed to David’s events, especially if you have been hiking and/or have sweated prior to the program.
– Those sneezing, sick, or coughing should not attend.
Directions: From Yavapai Drive take a right at Yavapai Plaza (2250) and an immediate left into the parking lot. (Sun Moon Studio is the suite with the orange door). Parking is on a first-come, first-serve basis – carpooling is suggested. There is additional parking on the next driveway on the left-hand side.